Orbit Exchange is a web-based marketplace where players or punters can place bets against each other rather than against the platform. It comes with several features and advantages that have made it a a bettor’s preferred choice as compared to traditional sportsbook markets. It also offers options to back and lay bets, offering punters a better opportunity to win.
What is Orbit Exchange?
Orbit Exchange was introduced to offer bettors an advantage large liquidity along with a wide range of markets. Some of the sports covered under Orbit Exchange include cricket, football, tennis, and basketball. Orbit Exchange has been around since 2017 and has agents based in different parts of the world.
In the few years since its introduction, Orbit Exchange reviews have been positive side due to the unique features offered by the platform. A large majority of bettors, in their Orbit Exchange reviews, claim that there is a lower financial risk while potential profit-earnings are higher. This has led to a steady transition of bettors switching to Orbit Exchange.
Players can make a number of exchange bets across different sports and markets through Orbit Exchange, which offers them better opportunities to maximize their betting profits.
Best features of an Orbit Exchange account
Orbit Exchange offers several unique features that have turned it into one of the most sought-after betting platforms right now. Following are the best features of an Orbit x Exchange account:
– While Betfair runs the platform, the two are completely different from one another. There are differences with the interface and commissions charged on winning bets. The one identical feature would be their liquidity and odds.
– Bettors can place a minimum bet of €7 or a currency equivalent to the amount. However, players can freely negotiate rates with the agent/broker who is offering the Orbit exchange account.
Read More: Orbit Exchange commission
– Most agents charge a commission rate of approximately 3 percent to Orbit Exchange, which is lower compared to that on Betfair.
– There are no premium charges if you have an Orbit Exchange account, which means there is a significant amount of money that can be saved over time.
– Agents could impose a higher Orbitx Betting commission rate of up to 6 percent if your Orbit Exchange account fails to rake in significant profits. Other agents may limit your account features to prevent you from overexposure.
– The ‘Cash Out’ button is perhaps one of the best features as it allows you to lock a profit/loss even before an event is over. Thus, bets that are matched can be ‘Cashed Out.’
Read More: What is an Orbit Exchange account?
Benefits of signing up with Orbit Exchange
Bettors looking for competitive liquidity in markets with the ‘lay’ and ‘back’ betting options should be able to utilize these features well. Punters can trade and maximize profits during play and before the match or event has commenced with Orbitx Bet. Furthermore, the platform is fairly accommodating to long-term winners and arbitrage punters.
What is a back bet?
A back bet lets players choose the outcome of a match while deciding the stake, making it similar to placing bets with a bookmaker.
To place a back bet, you will be required to click on the price next to the selection of their choice.
Then, you will need to insert your preferred stake in the stake box. The potential profit is displayed in the Bet-Slip. In a back bet, the potential profit equals to stakes (odds -1).
After making your selection, press the “Place bets” button. This will offer a bet that could be returned as unmatched, partially matched, or matched.
Read More: What is my Orbit Exchange bet status?
What is a lay bet?
Through a lay bet, bettors bet against the outcome of a particular match or sports event. Punters will place bets on a team considered to be underdogs and their opponents who are considered favourites. With a lay bet, players can bet on the favourites to win, and additionally place bets against the losing team. With a lay bet, punters will be matched with other players in the betting exchange.
Q. How do I sign up for Orbit Exchange?
Ans. You will first need to produce your photo identification along with proof of address. You must also provide a bank statement of the account where the funds will be transferred to/from.
Q. What is the service cost?
Ans. The service is free of cost.
Q. What payment options are offered?
Ans. Deposits and withdrawals are made via bank transfer although there are other payment methods such as net banking, credit card, debit card, and UPIs. Users will receive our bank details while setting up their bank account details.
Q. What is the minimum deposit and withdrawal amount?
Ans. The minimum deposit amount is €10 or currency equivalent depending on the country one resides in, while the minimum free withdrawal is €10.
Q. How do I withdraw my winnings?
Ans. With Orbit Exchange, the withdrawal process is simple. All you need to do is request your withdrawal amount through the official Orbit Exchange website and it will be transferred to your registered bank account.